Yo Guys,
Wasup! This is an introductory post, and it's basically about the blog's purpose.
MuscleBrain is primarily about two core ish... Building Muscles (first from my experience and then research) and Building Memory Skills (considering memory skills I stumbled on, buildup so far).
Now, the tag 'MuscleBrain' should not be viewed as strictly concerned with the brain alone, thinking well... its about building a 'muscularbrain'; I am really just gonna post stuff about both either in connection with each other or as separate entities.
The Muscle sect will focus on - Nutrition, Body Composition, Supplements and Building Muscle
The Brain sect will focus on - Brain Nutrition, Smart drugs, Learning and Memory.
Before hand, the nutrition would consider African meals cause I'm not gonna talk about food I know nothing about and secondly, I am not a doctor so my posts are experience and research based (I understand there are different body types too).
In order to ensure y'all get the most from this blog, posts will be bite size with picture illustrations for quick and easy breeze through and my delivery/conversation approach would be casual.
Don't do what I won't do,
Folabi.
great introductory article and lovely insight
ReplyDeleteThanks Arex....
ReplyDelete